Total Gymnastics Academies Ltd is the data controller of the personal information you provide to us. This means the company determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any personal data relating to you and your school is to be processed.
What information do we collect about you?
When completing a booking form, the categories of information that we collect, and hold include the following;
- Personal information – e.g. names, contact numbers and addresses
- Relevant medical information
- Assessment information – our teachers record the progress of each participant and the award history is saved on the booking.
Basic payment information – payment amounts, and date of payments are recorded on the booking. No card or bank account information is stored by us.
How information about you will be used?
- to be able to provide our service to you.
- to inform you of any changes to the service we provide.
- for us to be able to identify you when you contact us, or we contact you.
- medical information for health and safety of the participant in sessions.
Information is shared with
We do not sell or share any of your personal data, but to be able to provide our service there are the below partner companies who we need to share your data with.
SAD Holdings Ltd: Total Gymnastics Academies is part of the SAD Holdings Ltd Group who provide shared services such as customer service, finance departments and business development. Business development department deal with all school bookings and school enquires across the group. The data is accessed through our CRM system via secure logins.
The Marketing Team and business development team export customer data and send out marketing emails on behalf of Total Gymnastics, such as newsletters, competitions, offers, events and CPD opportunities or anything else that will add value to the customers experience with Total Gymnastics.
Teachers/coaches delivering your school’s session will receive registers for their classes via when delivering their sessions via the school. Medical information is passed to teachers via the registers.
SAD Holdings Ltd who provide shared services such as finance departments and business development are given the information to them at the point of sign up to ensure we are invoicing the school for our services. This information is not shared with anyone else and is then kept securely on-site.
How long will data be stored for?
In accordance with the GDPR, we do not store personal data indefinitely; data is only stored for as long as is necessary to complete the task for which it was originally collected.
Booking information including school’s name, class information and any accidents are kept until the participant is 21 years old, this is to comply with Health & Safety regulations.
What are your rights?
Account holders and participants have the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data.
You have the right to:
- Be informed about how Total Gymnastics Academies use your personal data.
- Request access to the personal data that Total Gymnastics Academies holds.
- Request that your personal data is amended if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that your personal data is erased where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- Request that the processing of your data is restricted.
Object to your personal data being processed.
Data Protection Officer
For any/all enquiries relating to this policy or any data privacy practices carried out by Total Gymnastics Academies please contact our appointed Data Protection Officer, which is Satswana Ltd. Their contact details are;
telephone number; 01252 516898,
address; Pembroke House, St Christopher’s Place, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0NH.